FOUNDED IN 1976, KKR IS A LEADING ALTERNATIVE ASSET MANAGEMENT PLATFORM WITH $519 BILLION IN CLIENT AUM
About KKR Real Estate
IN CLIENT AUM
INVESTMENT & ASSET MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS GLOBALLY
KKR Global Real Estate Footprint
105 MILLION SF
Office In Innovation Markets3
14 MILLION SF
20 MILLION SF
As of June 30, 2023, unless otherwise noted. For illustrative purposes only, subject to change. Represents exposure in KREST and other KKR-sponsored real estate funds since inception. The investments made by KREST may differ from those reflected above by breadth of geography, sector, asset type, and deal type. Any transactions that have not closed are subject to customary closing conditions and there is no guarantee that such transactions will be consummated, and if consummated, will be consummated on the terms and prices currently anticipated by KKR.
(1) Figures represent AUM across all KKR real estate strategies as reported by KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE: KKR) as a public company. Strategies include, as applicable, Real Estate Partners Americas, Real Estate Partners Europe, Asia Real Estate Partners, Property Partners Americas, Property Partners Europe, Asia Property Partners, Real Estate Credit, estimated value of Global Atlantic assets, Real Estate NBFC, KJRM, KREST and co-investments. Please see the “Important Information” for additional information regarding the calculation of AUM and KJRM.
(2) As of August 2023. Includes K-Star Asset Management (“K-Star”) professionals. K-Star is a wholly owned subsidiary of KKR.
(3) Innovation Markets are those that are experiencing above trend secular growth trends driven by industry and demographic tailwinds.
(4) Other properties include Self-Storage, Mixed-Use, Retail, and Net Lease Properties.
KKR Real Estate is a global solutions provider of equity and debt capital across real estate investment strategies.
ONE FIRM APPROACH
KKR’s integrated Real Estate Credit and Equity teams provide for collaboration and information sharing across geographical markets and assets
KKR Real Estate Credit partners closely with Private Equity and Corporate Credit to underwrite property tenants at a granular level
KREST can benefit from KKR’s deep knowledge of industry trends, enhanced credit underwriting, creative financing solutions, and analysis of macro and demographic trends1
STRONG ALIGNMENT WITH OUR INVESTORS
The KKR Balance Sheet has committed at least $150 million to KREST, allowing the strategy to launch with a portfolio of income producing seed assets
KREST’s fee structure, in which fees to KKR may be paid in shares and incentive fees are changed on income only, further aligns KKR with our clients’ interests
(1) Participation of KKR Credit, KKR Capital Markets, and KKR Capstone personnel in the private markets investment process is subject to applicable law and inside information barrier policies and procedures, which may limit the involvement of such personnel in certain circumstances and the Adviser’s ability to leverage such integration with KKR. Discussions with senior advisors and employees of the KKR’s managed portfolio companies are also subject to the inside information barrier policies and procedures, which may restrict or limit discussions and/or collaborations with. See “Conflicts of Interest” in the prospectus for further information on KKR’s information barrier policies and procedures.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, credit and real assets, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds.
KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
KKR invests its own capital alongside the capital it manages for fund investors and provides financing solutions and investment opportunities through its capital markets business.
As of June 30, 2023
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
INTERNAL BALANCE SHEET
Note: All figures are as of June 30, 2023 unless otherwise noted. (1) Figures represent AUM across all KKR real estate strategies as reported by KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE: KKR) as a public company. Strategies include, as applicable, Real Estate Partners Americas, Real Estate Partners Europe, Asia Real Estate Partners, Property Partners Americas, Property Partners Europe, Asia Property Partners, Real Estate Credit, estimated value of Global Atlantic assets, Real Estate NBFC, KJRM, KREST and co-investments. Please see the “Important Information” for additional information regarding the calculation of AUM and KJRM.